ProSys is PST’s proven methodology for managing projects. ProSys consists of comprehensive documentation and templates that define exactly what needs to be done, by who, at what stage in the project and what the deliverables are.
Process instructions and templates for any organisation
Be intentional about structuring your projects to succeed.
The application of simple yet effective process definition by means of process instructions will guide your company to create procedures and standards that can be successfully adopted by your project teams.
ProSys is founded on best practice – the methodology is based on the worldwide project management standards supported by PMI and ICEC.
The methodology covers every step in the project life cycle. High level processes are supported by sub-processes and they are in turn supported by sub-sub processes. Each process is depicted by numbered and documented inputs, outputs, governing policies, procedures and standards as well as the necessary resources, both human and system, required to successfully execute that process.
ProSys is not industry specific. The framework will create a consistent method – the only thing that varies is the content.
ProSys can be used on any size project. There is no substitute for doing things right first time.
ProSys is intended:
- To regulate the Project Management Process in the Organisation according to best practice principles appropriate to the industry.
- To ensure consistent application of project management principles on all projects undertaken by an Organisation. That is, during the project’s life from project initiation to project close- out and handover of the Works to the Client.
- Deliver successful projects
- Save time and effort – why reinvent the wheel?
- Ensure the right processes are in place
- Standardised templates facilitate universal adoption
- Plan resources around what needs to be done
Facilitating project success
ProSys will increase project success by ensuring that the following phases are managed correctly:
- Initiation: This phase involves starting up the project, by documenting a business case, feasibility study, terms of reference, appointing the team and setting up a Project Office.
- Planning: This phase involves setting out the roadmap for the project by creating the following plans – project plan, resource plan, financial plan, quality plan, acceptance plan and communications plan.
- Execution: This phase involves building the deliverables and controlling the project delivery, scope, costs, quality, risks and issues.
- Closure: This phase involves winding-down the project by releasing staff, handing over deliverables to the customer and completing a post implementation review.
Complete set of templates
ProSys consists of the following high level processes:
- Project initiation
- Project management
- Time management
- Cost management
- Change management
- Risk management
- Procurement management
- Project integration management
- Communications management
- Project planning and scheduling management
Frequently Asked Questions
How can ProSys help me in my role?
ProSys will explain to you what steps to take and when to take them. It will also tell you what resources you need
How do you apply it in your business?
We asses your existing business processes and by using best practice methodology, we improve and implement procedures and provide you with an integrated solution which will include templates, process instructions, procedures, standards and much more.
How do I learn how to use Pro-Sys?
We recommend that your key participants take advantage of our Pro-Sys classroom training program where the whole package is covered and best practices taught by our experienced trainers.
Please contact your channel partner for information on training offerings.
I need to know more before I know if this will help my business
We understand that until you have seen Pro-Sys in action you will need to be supported in deciding if this is right for your business. Our pre-sales consultants are ready to assist you and give you samples of what is included, as well as put you in contact with customers using Pro-Sys in their environment right now.
How is Pro-Sys licensed?
Pro-Sys is a comprehensive library of procedures and supporting documents which are in Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Word format. They are sold as a single package and customised for each customer at time of purchase.